Common questions about orthodontics
At Pure Orthodontics, we understand that orthodontic treatment comes with a number of questions, which is why we’ve put together answers to some of the frequently asked questions (FAQs) we get asked by our patients.
- What is orthodontic treatment?
- What is the difference between a dentist and an orthodontist?
- I don’t want to wear metal braces: what are my options?
- Can I visit the practice for a free appointment?
- How much do braces cost?
- How long will treatment take?
- Is orthodontic treatment painful?
- How often do I have to visit the orthodontist?
- Are appointments available outside work and school hours?
- Are braces just for children and teenagers?
- Will I need to have teeth extracted?
- I had braces when I was younger, but after I stopped wearing my retainer my teeth have shifted. Is this common?
- How does orthodontic treatment affect sport?
- How does orthodontic treatment affect playing musical instruments?
- Do you have a complaint, compliment or suggestion?
- Still have a question?